A fun adventure is waiting for you at Flying Hanuman, Phuket’s best zipline adventure.
Zipline from tree to tree in a rare piece of Phuket wilderness at Flying Hanuman! An amazing jungle zipline in Phuket.
The hillsides of Phuket overflow with thick forest that is great for exploration and outdoor activities. Flying Hanuman's aim is to provide travellers with exceptional service, enjoyment, excitement and memories without impacting the natural balance within the forest environment surrounding it. There is no better way to take in the other face of the Pearl of the Andaman.
- Flight Play 1 08.00 a.m.- 11.00 a.m.
- Flight Play 2 10.00 a.m.- 02.00 p.m.
- Flight Play 3 01.00 p.m.- 04.00 p.m.
- Flight Play 4 03.00 p.m.- 06.00 p.m.
- Tree top experience
Daily (Program may subject to changes depending on the tide and weather conditions)
What to bring
Hat, sun lotion, T-shirt and shorts, Comfortable shoes, Camera, Budget Money
This trip includes:
- Roundtrip transfer to/from your hotel by air conditioned minibus
- English speaking guide
- Thai cuisine
- Water and seasonal fruits
- Coffee and tea
- Flying Hanuman T-shirt
Extra Charge Transfer (Roundtrip)
|Ao Por, Layan , Mai Khao Beach, Naithon, Naiyang-Airport||฿ 0 / person|
Policy & Remark
There are 3 channels of payment that Phuket Tour By U are currently accepting which are Paypal, credit/debit card and bank transfer. For bank transfer payments should be made 7 days before your departure date with a confirmation sent to us via E-mail, Line, or Mobile phone. If proof of payment is not received according to the above we cannot guarantee your booking.
- +66 76 360 898
- +66 89-474 2469 (24/7 Hrs.)
- id: TourbyU.RSVN
- Tour Itineraries are subject to change due to the weather and local conditions on the day of the tour but will be similar in content unless stated otherwise.
- Participation of senior citizens 60 years of age or over, children under 4 years of age and pregnant ladies is not recommenced. Customer weight must not be Over 120 kg.
- Insurance. The customer must accept the intrinsic risks of taking part in as adventure tour. An accident insurance policy is held. Any valid claims can only be considered within the limits of the stated amount in the policy under the laws of Thailand. The personal property of each participant is carried on the tour at their own risk.
- Transportation Service is non-private and shall run in accordance with time and trip schedule as specified by Flying Hanuman. An additional fee will be charged for private services.