Discover the best that the Andaman Sea has to offer on this amazing speedboat tour to Phi Phi Islands!
Nature lovers will love to canoe around the islands of Phang Nga Bay on this awesome day trip to James Bond Island.
The sea mountains of Phang Nga are so dramatic that they strike awe into all who venture here. If you are really a nature lover and fan of the natural environment, this is the perfect Phang Nga Bay tour for you. We aim to get you close to nature and to the local people. We give you an opportunity to experience the local culture.
Daily (Program may subject to changes depending on the tide and weather conditions)
What to bring
Hat, sun lotion, Sunglasses, T-shirt and shorts, Comfortable shoes, Camera, Waterproof bag, Towel, Swimsuit, Budget Money
This trip includes:
- Roundtrip Ao Por Pier transfer
- Life jacket
- Canoe equipment with professional canoe paddler
- Seasonal fruits, soft drink, snack, coffee and tea
- Buffet lunch on board
- Attentive guide
- Life insurance
- Admission Fee
Extra Charge Transfer (Roundtrip)
|Chalong, Kalim, Karon, Kata, Kathu-Thoongtong, Patong, Phuket Town||฿ 0 / person|
|Bangtao-Surin Beach, Cherng-Talay, Kamala Beach, Laguna, Lam Hin Pier, Layan , Nakalay, Siray Bay, Tri-Trang Beach||฿ 100 / person|
|Blue Canyon, Mai Khao Beach, Naiharn, Naithon, Naiyang-Airport, Panwa Beach, Rawai, Trisara||฿ 200 / person|
Policy & Remark
There are 3 channels of payment that Phuket Tour By U are currently accepting which are Paypal, credit/debit card and bank transfer. For bank transfer payments should be made 7 days before your departure date with a confirmation sent to us via E-mail, Line, or Mobile phone. If proof of payment is not received according to the above we cannot guarantee your booking.
- +66 76 360 898
- +66 89-474 2469 (24/7 Hrs.)
- id: TourbyU.RSVN
- Program may be subject to change depending on the tide and weather conditions.
- Any extra transfer charge will depend on your location.
- Child age 3-10 years old.
- Trip is not recommended for far-gone people, pregnant women, children under 1 year and people suffering from any medical or physical disability.
- Please inform us if you have any special medical condition or physical disability.